Agriculture & Food Technology
Room to Grow at The Tech Farm
The 72-acre Cornell Agriculture & Food Technology Park is the only research park in the world where food, agriculture and bio-based technology companies can locate in close proximity to and collaborate with the research capabilities of Cornell University.
The Park is ideal for established companies seeking to surround themselves with innovative research and product breakthroughs, as well as gain access to small-scale pilot plant and development facilities. Emerging businesses will find an established infrastructure and operational support to help take them to the next level of success.
At full build-out, the Cornell Agriculture & Food Technology Park will comprise about 375,000 sq. ft. for research, development and light production.
- Flexible technology research building for diversified start-up companies / entrepreneurs
- Multi-tenant flex space for mid-sized research and developing companies
- Build-to-suit sites for large or mature companies ranging in size from four to twenty acres
- Common Areas
- Color copier; networked fax/scanner/printer, print charges based on usage
- Mail stop located in lobby with weekday delivery
- Internet Connectivity
- LAN speeds average 49 mbps
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Meeting Space
- Conference room equipped with video conferencing technology
- Lobby reception
- Full-time support staff providing tenants with visitor reception, facilities services coordination and package delivery acceptance
For more information, please contact; John Johnson, Executive Director, 315 781-0070