Are you looking to make some new connections in the Finger Lakes? Then you should plan on attending the Good Karma Networking Meeting on December 8th from 11am-1pm. The event is presented by the Finger Lakes Culinary Bounty and will be held at Ventosa Vineyards.
The public and FLCB members are welcome to attend this luncheon and panel discussion to learn how “farm-to-table” works from a panel of experts representing all parts of the process. Talk with growers, farmers, small producers, distributors and local support systems. And finally see the end result of local flavor with restaurants and retailers utilizing local products. Finger Lakes Culinary Bounty (a.k.a. FLCB) is a 501(c)3 membership organization committed to promoting local food and products that define the region’s cuisine and communities.
Panel Speakers Include:
- Thom Trause, producer of Ithaca Soy, which is distributed by Regional Access.
- Klaas Martens, a local Organic Grain Farmer who has his product in NYC markets for restaurant use.
- Brent Maynard of ilovenyfarms.com, an alternative way of distribution.
- Alexandra Smith, Entrepreneurial Support from the Tech Farm in Geneva on supporting local producers startups.
- Isabel Bogadtke and Christopher Bates of F.L.X. Wienery in Dundee, which utilizes various local food products.
- Ben Whickham of Bostrom Farms, meat farmer and local retailer owner himself.
- Dana Stafford of Regional Access, Large Distributor in the Finger Lakes Region.
Where: Ventosa Vineyards, 3440 New York 96A, Geneva, NY 14456. When: Monday, December 8th 11am-1pm. 11:00-11:30 Open networking featuring free samples of local food, products, wine and other beverages. 12:00-1:00pm Open panel discussion, with a chance to submit your own questions before the discussion begins. Price: $25 per person covers networking, lunch, beverages, and the panel discussion. Purchase tickets online by clicking here, or RSVP and pay at the door by emailing: email@example.com